1. Keep the room clean and reduce dust as much as possi […]
1. Keep the room clean and reduce dust as much as possible, and clean the surface of the toy with clean, dry and soft tools.
2. Avoid long-term sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
3. Necessary measures can be taken according to the size when cleaning. Small ones can be used to dip the parts that are afraid of wear first, and then directly put into the washing machine to gently wash, spin dry, hang in the shade and dry, and pat the toy intermittently to make it Fur, the filling is fluffy and soft. Large toys can find filling gaps, cut the sutures, take out the special parts of the filling (eye cotton) and do not take (better maintain the appearance). Use tape to stain the wear-resistant parts department. Wash the outer skin and dry it, then put the filler in the toy skin, shape and sew.
4. For wool/cloth or dolls equipped with high-intelligence electronics, machine cores, and sounds, be sure to remove the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or batteries before cleaning to prevent damage from water.
5. After the cleaned toy is dry, comb it with a clean comb or similar tool in the direction of the fur to make it smooth and beautiful.
6. See if the stuffed toys are clean and hygienic. The unqualified toy fillings include waste plastics, fiber ropes, paper scraps, and even black heart cotton that is banned by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is strong. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, they are considered unqualified products.
8. For good health, the plush toys should be consumed and cleaned regularly.
9. Simple and easy sterilization and sterilization method. A steam iron with a larger power can be used to gently reciprocate iron on the fluff, and it also has a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
10. The key to washing stuffed toys at home: For toys with few small parts, you can use 30-40℃ warm water hand wash or machine wash. You can use neutral laundry detergent for cleaning. For plush toys, use cashmere detergent better.
11. How to make the toy not easy to get dirty and extend its lifespan, when buying a toy concoction, do not discard it in a carton or plastic bag, in order to store it for storage during storage. In the humid climate area, in order to prevent the toy from being damp, you can put a desiccant during storage, and try to avoid backlog in the storage of filled toys to avoid deformation and damage.